Friday, March 24, 2023

Various – Platinum Mega-Hit-Mixes - Non-Stop (2002)

TRACKLIST
01- Haddaway - In The Mix  (8:05)
      1a- What Is Love   
      1b- Life   
      1c- Rock My Heart   
      1d- Who Do You Love   
      1e- Another Day Without You   
02- Chyp-Notic - In The Mix  (7:26)
      2a- Nothing Compares 2 U   
      2b- I Can't Get Enough   
      2c- I Do It All For You Baby   
      2d- Still In Love With You   
      2e- When I Dream   
03- A La Carte - The Mix  (7:35)
      3a- You Get Me On The Run   
      3b- Do Wah Diddy   
      3c- Doctor, Doctor Help Me Please   
      3d- When The Boys Come Home   
      3e- Ring Me Honey   
04- Et Cetera - Modern Talking No. 1 Hit-Medley  (7:16)
      4a- You're My Heart You're My Soul   
      4b- You Can Win If You Want   
      4c- Cheri Cheri Lady   
      4d- Brother Louie   
      4e- Atlantis Is Calling   
05- Caught In The Act - Mega Hit Mix  (11:49)
      5a- Hold On   
      5b- Baby Come Back   
      5c- My Arms Keep Missing You   
      5d- Do It For Love   
      5e- Don´t Walk Away   
      5f- Love Is Everywhere   
      5g- I Wanna Stay With You Forever   
      5h- Ain´t Just Another Story   
06- Fancy - Megamix 2000  (8:40)
      6a- Slice Me Nice   
      6b- Running Man   
      6c- Fools Cry   
      6d- I'm Free   
      6e- It's The Same Old Song   
      6f- Love In Japan   
      6g- Flames Of Love   
      6h- Soul For Sale   
      6i- Push And Shove For Love   
07- Whigfield - Megamix  (5:34)
      7a- Think Of You   
      7b- Another Day   
      7c- Saturday Night   
      7d- Sexy Eyes   
      7e- Be My Baby

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Label:  VM Records – CD 153.029
Series:  Platinum Mega-Hit-Mixes – Non-Stop
Format:  CD, Compilation, Partially Mixed
Country:  Austria
Released:  2002
Genre:  Electronic, Pop
Style:  Europop, Euro House

PASSWORD   :   CLASICOSDECOLECCION-RADIO

FORMAT     :   FLAC